Monday, October 31, 2011

Review: Sophie Lipstick on Red Pepper

Red Pepper is the first shade that I got in Sophie Paris Lipstick collection. I choose the color of it because I think the color is totally bold.





 Product Facts:

  • Net Weight: 3.8g
  • Shade: Red Pepper
  • Price: P79.00


pros:

  • Affordable, It costs me only 79 pesos.
  • The packaging is cute.
  • It gives matte finish on my lips. I loved it because it looks natural on my lips.
  • it offers many shades like they offer 10 shades in the market. and actually, I'm planning to collect them all. ;)
  • it has a good pigmentation.

cons:

  • it makes my lips look dry.
  • you need to put a lipgloss on top of it, to hide the cracks of your lips.
  • hard to find. You need to really have a friend who deals sophie so you could have one. 
  • it doesn't last long.

repurchase? yes! actually im planning to collect all of their shades. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment