Monday, August 23, 2010

My dream cellphone!! ;)




  • The Nokia Philippines ties up with the Famous Manila Blogs family for the “NOKIA: MY LIFE” Promo.
  • And as manilamommy.com (blogs for mommies) is part of the Manila Blogs Family, manilamommy.com will give a Nokia 7230. Yes ! i typed it right it’s NOKIA 7230 . the photo is attached along with this message.
  • The Nokia 7230 fit my lifestyle very well because I am a full-time mom of an 8 mos. baby and a blogger at the same time. With the features of 3.2 mega-pixel camera I could take pictures of my baby in her developing stage in the upcoming months. Nokia 7230 also has a attractively framed, large and vivid 2.4" colour screen that could help me browse pictures of my baby to my friends and relatives. My baby also loves listening to music and with the The Nokia 7230 that has a MicroSD memory card that can stores up to 16 GB. My baby will surely enjoys listening to differrent kinds of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment