Red Pepper is the first shade that I got in Sophie Paris Lipstick collection. I choose the color of it because I think the color is totally bold.
- Net Weight: 3.8g
- Shade: Red Pepper
- Price: P79.00
- Affordable, It costs me only 79 pesos.
- The packaging is cute.
- It gives matte finish on my lips. I loved it because it looks natural on my lips.
- it offers many shades like they offer 10 shades in the market. and actually, I'm planning to collect them all. ;)
- it has a good pigmentation.
- it makes my lips look dry.
- you need to put a lipgloss on top of it, to hide the cracks of your lips.
- hard to find. You need to really have a friend who deals sophie so you could have one.
- it doesn't last long.
repurchase? yes! actually im planning to collect all of their shades. ;)